Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I live in Mexico now!

Well, after a crazy last few days at home filled with packing and saying goodbyes, I made it to Guadalajara, Mexico a little over a week ago. My roommate, Laura, and I have been busy finding a place to live and getting to know the other missionaries in the city. Hopefully we will be furniture shopping in the next few days and moving into our new place very soon! We are very excited to have our own place and to be able to get settled. Here are a few pictures of our time here so far:

What city would be complete without a statue like this?



Gotta love the giant chair!


Chasing the mouse in our apartment. We have yet to catch him...


Making jamaica! It's a really yummy drink, brewed like tea, but from dried flowers.


Laura and I with the cake we made to celebrate our birthdays and Laura's being on the field for three months!

0 comments: