Friday, January 05, 2007

As promised, a real update, complete with pictures! The past few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind, but so much fun. I've had a blast getting to spend tons of time with friends and family.

My sisters and I seem to have a difficult time taking "normal" pictures, so this is what we wind up with:





A couple of days after Christmas, we got to go see "A Christmas Carol" at Ford's Theater in Washington, DC. It was a great show and interesting to be in such a historic theater. Afterwards we went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and somehow got this "normal" picture!





The day after that, Dad and I drove out to Missouri to visit my grandparents. It was great to see everyone!

I even found a sign pointing me to Mexico! (Mexico, Missouri that is!)



I pray you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year is off to a great start! I am so excited to see what God has in store in the coming year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness. these are amazing pictures.

i hope you're having fun! i miss you!

love you,
Mal

Anonymous said...

1. your pics are lovely! is that your camera? what type/model is it?
2. how'd you find that cool layout for your site? (make it yourself?)
3. most importantly...how is all!?!?

In Him,
-b