Tuesday, March 25, 2008

we had a great team of high school students spend their spring break working with us last week. it wasn't an easy week, but it certainly was good and blessed. on their last night we had a time of worship together and they sang a song that was new to me (we tend to be a bit behind on music here!) and i haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

"Ruin Me"
Jeff Johnson

Woe to me I am unclean
A sinner found in your presence
I see You seated on your throne
Exalted your glory surrounds You

Now the plans that I have made
Fail to compare
When I see your glory

Ruin my life
The plans that I've made
Ruin desires for my own selfish gain
Destroy the idols that have taken Your place
Till it's You alone I live for
You alone I live for

HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY

0 comments: