Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ok, I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted, but things have been pretty crazy! Here's a recap (in pictures) of some of what I've been up to:

Earlier this month, we had a ladies retreat here in Guadalajara. It was a great time of fellowship and refreshment (as well as a lot of fun!!)!

The ladies that came down to lead the retreat brought lots of fun things that we can't find here. Goldfish were one of Laura and I's favorites!! We were so excited!
We were really excited about the things we "won" playing The Price Is Right...though some said we had an unfair advantage having only recently left the states! ;)

Bowden and I had a great time horseback riding at the park by my house a couple of weeks ago and it cost less than $5 for an hour!


Laura and I are having a great time exploring the city.


A team from Cassville, MO came down. It was great to see old friends, and my uncle got to come with them!


Of course, the babies and little kids are my favorite part of going out to visit here! Don’t you just love the Santa hat? :)

Laura and I drove for the first time this week! Mexican driving is lots of fun and we both did pretty well, but watch out!

1 comments:

The Ostertags said...

Hi Kim!!
We love looking at your pictures and wish we were already there!! So, how is the driving there? I am pretty nervous about it. Of course, by the time we get there it will have been a year since we have drove since we are in Costa Rica. So glad everything is going good. We will be praying for you!!

Love,
The Ostertag's