Sunday, December 03, 2006

Long time, no see!

Hello friends! I know I have been out of the blogspot world for quite awhile (and really, how into it was I with only one post?), but I am back, for real this time! I am almost done with my training time at the International Learning Center. It has been a crazy busy time, but lots and lots of fun. I will post more pictures when I get a chance, but for now, here's one of some of the girls I've been spending a lot of time with! If you haven't gotten an update email from me, please send me your email address at kimberly.simpson@gmail.com. Also, please email me your mailing address (even if I already have it) so that I can send you a prayercard. Thanks so much!

The "Western Europe + Mexico Posse"
L to R: Carrie (Spain), Haley (Spain), Megan (France), Me, and MaryLynn (Italy)

0 comments: